Terms and Conditions
A $100 refundable damage deposit is due at time of booking and will be returned the day of pickup before we leave your home upon inspecting there is no damage. If damage is found. Fees will be discussed before leaving your home.
1. SlumberPop! Requires payment upfront, non-refundable, at the time of booking. A credit card is required at the time of booking. A $100 fully refundable damage fee will be charged at the time of booking and refunded after inspection of all SlumberPop! rental equipment.
2. Cancellations must be made seven (7) days before the scheduled party. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of the total party. Exceptions may only be made if cancellation occurs 24 hours prior to event date due to extreme weather. SlumberPop! will not refund any cancellations; events must be rescheduled, even in the event of extreme weather, in which we can not control. Rescheduling less than 7 days before your event will result in a $50 charge.
3. Delivery, assembly, styling, and pickup are included in the price. Once the party is set up to the Customer’s satisfaction, the items may not be moved. Moving or disassembling items could result in a fee.
4. All payments must be made via credit card or via PayPal.
5. If Customer needs to change the date of their reservation, a minimum of seven (7) days’ notice must be given. Customer requests will be granted provided that the preferred date is available.
6. The minimum party amount is $195.
7. Tent rentals are for 24 hours (unless an alternative rental period is negotiated at time of booking)
8. SlumberPop! and Customer will agree on a time for both delivery and pick up. If the Customer fails to be present at the stipulated times, a late fee of $75 will be charged to the credit card on file. SlumberPop! will not enter a home unless the homeowner is present.
9. All prices are subject to change; however, prices quoted at time of booking will always be honored.
10. Strictly NO PETS are permitted on SlumberPop! property. If animals are sighted on our equipment or pet hair is found on bedding, a $125 cleaning fee will be applied.
11. It is the responsibility of the Customer to take care of SlumberPop! property and to supervise children around the rental materials. SlumberPop! will not be responsible for any injuries or physical damages due to equipment rentals.
SlumberPop! will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
i) The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of his/her party or;
ii) The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your placement which we could not have predicted or avoided, or;
iii) An event or circumstance which SlumberPop! or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided, even after taking all reasonable care.
12. SlumberPop! asks that strictly NO craft supplies, makeup, nail polish, food or drinks be inside or around the tents at any time. If there are stains found on the tents, a $75 cleaning fee will be automatically charged to the card on file. If the stains cannot be removed, you will be charged $175 for each tent and/or $125 for each sheet set that has to be replaced. Replacement charges for other damaged items may also apply. Customers will be emailed and/or called regarding any damages, and the card on file will be charged.
13. All parties must be held in smoke-free environments. SlumberPop! reserves the right to forfeit your booking without refund if staff finds your property to contain cigarette smoke odor.
14. SlumberPop! reserves the right to forfeit your booking upon arrival to your property if we feel our equipment could be compromised or damaged due to unhygienic conditions. No refund will be given.
15. SlumberPop! requires that the designated tent areas be cleared of furniture. SlumberPop! representatives are prohibited from moving furniture. SlumberPop! requires that floors be clean before our arrival.
16. SlumberPop! reserves the right to decline our service to certain locations in any city or neighborhood that may compromise our staff’s safety.
17. Where applicable, SlumberPop! staff members will park as close to your setup area as possible, this often being in your driveway. Team members will always take due care when operating a vehicle on your property, however, the Customer must also ensure pets and children are always accounted for during the arrival time of our staff.
18. SlumberPop! will not be liable for any claim of personal injury, death, loss or damage to the property however caused, unless it is proved that such injury was caused by faulty material, workmanship or negligence on the part of SlumberPop!. SlumberPop!’s decision is final in all matters relating to these Terms & Conditions.